Protecting the privacy of customers and users
Note: This policy only applies to nickedu.net web sites and not to the web sites of other companies, individuals or organizations to which we provide links.
We may collect and use this information about you through your use of this web site. Your data may sometimes also be used by us and our associated companies to inform you about changes to our web site, new services and offers that you might find interesting. If you do not wish to receive this information, please send a e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal information may also be sold, traded or licensed to third parties in order to enable them to send you details that they think will interest you. Again, if you do not wish to receive this information, please send a e-mail to email@example.com.
What and How Do We Collect Information about you and How Is It Used?
1. If you send us information, we ask you to enter your e-mail address. You can elect not to have your e-mail address displayed alongside your posting.
2. We will collect information about your tastes and preferences both when you tell us what these are and by analysis of customer traffic, including by using cookies.
3. When you order a service or product from us, you will need to input your name, e-mail address, delivery address, credit or debit card number and expiry date. Sometimes we may ask for your telephone number. This number may be given to organizers or providers of services you have requested.
4. If you enter a contest or promotion we will ask for your name, address and e-mail address. This is so we can administer the contest and inform the winners.
5. We use information collected about you to personalize your visits to our web site and recommend goods or services to you. We also use the information to help us develop the design and layout of our web site to ensure that our sites are as useful and enjoyable as possible.
6. Sometimes we might use the information to let you know about functionality changes to our web site, new goods, services or offers that you might find interesting. If you do not wish to receive this information, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. We may also utilize a "Personal Profile Page", which enables you to update your personal information at any time and/or request that we delete your information from our records. This allows us to maintain accurate and up-to-date personal data.
We take care to protect the privacy of customers and users of N.I.C.K. Education website. Set out below is an explanation of how we process information about visitors to the site.
Collection of personal information
The information which we collect and store during normal use of the site is used to monitor and analyse how parts of the site are used. Such use does not result in any personally identifiable data being collected or stored.
You have the option on certain pages within this site to submit personal information to N.I.C.K. Education in order that we might send you further information or email alerts. These pages provide explanations as to how this information is to be used.
In connection with any application, request or enquiry you make, your information will be passed directly to the relevant business unit within the Group.
By submitting your personal information through this website, you shall be consenting to it being processed in the manner described above by N.I.C.K. Education.
Will We Disclose the Information We Collect to Third Parties?
We may at our discretion choose to sell trade or license your personal information to trustworthy third parties. You may instruct us not to do by sending an e-mail message to email@example.com. In addition, nickedu.net may provide aggregate statistics about customers, traffic patterns and other site information to third parties, but these statistics will not include any information that could personally identify you. nickedu.net reserves the right to access and disclose individually identifiable information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to operate its systems properly or to protect itself or its users.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
When you review your information, we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software encrypts the information that you input before it is transmitted to us. In addition, we have security procedures covering the storage and disclosure of your information in order to prevent unauthorized access to comply with the Data Protection. This means that sometimes we may ask for proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
A cookie is a piece of information that is stored on your computer's hard drive by your web browser. On revisiting nickedu.net our computer server will recognize the cookie, giving us information about your last visit. Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but usually you can alter the settings of your browser to prevent automatic acceptance. If you choose not to receive cookies, you may still use most of the features of our web site, including purchasing items.
Customer Feedback and Complaints
We welcome your questions and comments about privacy issues and the design of our web site. Should you have such comments or have a complaint about how we are using your personal data.
please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org